1. Updates and Amendments
2. Your personal information
We value your trust. In order to honor that trust, Urus London Limited adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
We may collect the following information when you use our Services:
- Personal Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- Formal Identification Information: Passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and/or visa information.
- Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
- Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount, and/or timestamp.
- Employment Information: Office location, job title, and/or description of role.
- Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
3. Usage information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: To maintain legal and regulatory compliance Some of our core Services are subject to laws and regulations requiring us to collect and use your personal identification information, formal identification information, financial information, transaction information, employment information, online identifiers, and/or usage data in certain ways. When you seek permissions to raise Digital Currency buy and sell limits associated with your Jeton Account, we may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law.
EEA Residents: For individuals who reside in the European Economic Area (including the United Kingdom) or Switzerland (collectively “EEA Residents”), pursuant to Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any equivalent legislation (collectively “EEA Data Protection Law”), we process this personal information to comply with our legal obligations. To enforce our terms in our user agreement and other agreements
Urus London handles very sensitive information, such as your identification and financial data, so it is very important for us and our customers that we are actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any potentially prohibited or illegal activities, enforcing our agreements with third parties, and/or violations of our posted user agreement or agreement for other Services. In addition, we may need to collect fees based on your use of our Services. We may use any of your personal information collected on our Services for these purposes. The consequences of not processing your personal information for such purposes is the termination of your account as we cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms. To provide our Services
We process your personal information in order to provide the Services to you. For example, when you want to buy Digital Currency, we require certain information such as your identification, contact information, and payment information. We cannot provide you with Services without such information. To provide Service communications
We send administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to your account that may affect how you can use our Services. To provide customer service
We process your personal information when you contact us to resolve any questions, disputes, collect fees, or to troubleshoot problems. We may process your information in response to another customer’s request, as relevant. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your uninterrupted use of the Services.
EEA Residents: For all of the above categories, excluding the first bullet point, pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information based on our contract with you.
To ensure network and information security We process your personal information in order to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks and to comply with applicable security laws and regulations. The threat landscape on the internet is constantly evolving, which makes it more important than ever that we have accurate and up-to-date information about your use of our Services. Without processing your personal information, we may not be able to ensure the security of our Services.
EEA Residents: Pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information to satisfy our legal obligations. For research and development purposes
We process your personal information to customise, measure, and improve our Services and the content and layout of our website and applications, and to develop new services. Without such processing, we cannot ensure your continued enjoyment of our Services.
EEA Residents: Pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above. To enhance your website experience
We process your personal information to provide a personalised experience, and implement the preferences you request. For example, you may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties Without such processing, we may not be able to ensure your continued enjoyment of part or all of our Services.
EEA Residents: Pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above. To facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers, or transactions
We may process any information regarding your account and use of our Services as is necessary in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions. You have the option of closing your account if you do not wish to have your personal information processed for such purposes.
EEA Residents: Pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information to satisfy our legitimate interests as described above. To engage in marketing activities
Based on your communication preferences, we may send you marketing communications to inform you about our events or our partner events; to deliver targeted marketing; and to provide you with promotional offers based on your communication preferences. We use information about your usage of our Services and your contact information to provide marketing communications. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time
EEA Residents: Pursuant to EEA Data Protection Law, we process this personal information to satisfy on your consent.
Please note that we do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, Urus London will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue buying or selling digital currencies. We will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our Services so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.
4. Disclosure of the information
We do not disclose information which could identify you personally, to anyone except as described in this notice and for the purposes described in this notice, including:
- Within the Urus London Limited to help us provide our services and for our own internal customer relationship management, analytical and reporting purposes;
- Fraud prevention agencies as described above, including Action Fraud, Financial Fraud Action and the Financial Fraud Bureau;
- Urus London Limited will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.
- Third Party Service Providers, including suppliers who assist us with the provision of Urus London Services, including processing orders, fulfilling orders, processing payments, managing credit, security, sector and fraud risk, and marketing, market research and survey activities carried out on behalf of Urus London Limited;
- Where we are required or permitted to do so by law, Urus London Limited may be required by law to pass information about you to regulatory authorities and law enforcement bodies worldwide, or we may otherwise determine that it is appropriate or necessary to do so. Such disclosures may also include requests from governmental or public authorities, or with commercial organizations with whom you may have had dealings and whom are seeking to mitigate fraud risk, or for the purposes of litigation or legal process, national security or where we deem it in the national or public interest or otherwise lawful to do so;
- Business transfers, Urus London Limited may buy or sell business units or affiliates. In such circumstances, we may transfer customer information as a business asset. Without limiting the foregoing, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. In these circumstance we will inform the recipient that your information must be treated in accordance with the standards described in this notice; and
- With your permission, your information may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission.
Please note that we do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, Urus London Limited will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue using Jeton wallet account. We will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our Services so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.
5. Registration Information
Depending on how you want to use your account, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: credit or debit card number, bank account number, relevant expiration dates, phone number, date of birth, ID document number, photos of ID, photo of the individual registering, phone number, industry type, purpose of your account, transaction information. We may also request additional information as part of our verification and ongoing monitoring process.
6. Transaction Information
Information about your transactions is collected and reviewed including but not limited to: date, time, amount, devices associated with the transaction, IP address of sender and receiver, senders name and registration information, receiver's name and registration information, messages sent or received with the payment, device information used to facilitate the payment and the payment instrument used.
7. Merchant Information
We gather, use and may disclose data on our merchant accounts. When a merchant registers for a Jeton wallet account, they are required to provide information about their business in order to perform relevant credit and risk assessments. This includes collecting information about merchant's key controllers, the directors, partners, and shareholders. This information is used to verify our merchants and their key controllers. This includes verifying certain data provided by our merchants and reviewing their eligibility to use our product and services. Third party partners may be used to validate the information provided by you at account registration. Urus London Limited reserves the right to periodically review merchant accounts. This may involve the request of a credit reference from a credit or fraud agency on any merchant account. As part of this review Urus London Limited reserves the right to close an account based on the information found. For different merchant accounts, we may collect information about a merchant's business and online profile in order to review a merchant's size, customer base, and expected transactional activity.
Cookies are small files, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded onto your computer or mobile device when you visit certain websites. When you return to these websites or visit other websites that use the same cookies, the websites recognize these cookies and your browsing device. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
9. How do we use the information we receive - Information you provide and information we obtain through Cookies?
9.1. Internal Use
We reserve the right to obtain and use your personal information. By browsing our site, you give us your explicit or implied consent to collect, retain and use your information.
The below defines some examples in which we may use your information: to develop a more user-friendly site with tailored use, to provide you with tailored information regarding our products and services, to analyse customer support as to improve our services, to offer you special features and promotions based on your requirements and, to ensure your continued eligibility for our products and services.
9.2. Third Party Use
We may share your information with trusted third parties in order to improve our services, as permitted by data legislation or in the limited circumstances as set out below.
These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
We may use your information when:
- responding to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required to by law conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- Interacting with our approved business service partners who are held to contractual and legal regulations as to how they are permitted to handle your data; and,
- Gathering your IP address, browser type, access times to improve our site.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to access the whole or part of our website or may not be able to enjoy the full benefit or functionality of the website.
10. Retrieving your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please reach out to us from our contact info given below.
Written requests should be addressed to: The Data Protection Officer at URUS LONDON LIMITED at 131 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1NT United Kingdom
Upon receipt of your written request we will disclose to you your personal data held by us. We shall also correct or delete inaccurate details and notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes.
11. Security Policy
Urus London Limited uses the latest technology to provide you with a fast, the most secure way of transferring funds to and from the merchants. The security and integrity of your personal information is our top priority, and in order to protect it, we employ all available measures so that you don't have to worry.
All transactions are automatically encrypted from your browser to our website using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol. The site is certified by the SSL Certification Authority helping to ensure that your information is held securely. Servers which hold any private information are physically separated from all other hardware in restricted, highly secure, areas. Your information is stored safely behind firewalls with no direct connection to the Internet so that all private data is available only to authorised workstations. Highly redundant systems and regular backups are used to ensure that your transaction history remains safe.
At Urus London Limited we help protect your information by keeping it a secure environment. When you make a transfer to or from any of our merchants, your personal financial information is not shared and your payment method is not disclosed. By using Urus London, you reduce the possibility of your personal information being exposed over the Internet. We make use of electronic, operational and physical security measures that protect our systems (and your data) against viruses, spyware, attacks from hackers, physical theft and fire and water damage.
Urus London Limited is certified for and comply with Payment Card Industry and Data Security Standards (PCI and DSS).
12. Contacting Us
Address: 131 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1NT United Kingdom